Monday, August 2, 2010

Updating after forsaking

How long have I visited this blog. Even if it is my own.

My blog should list the things I'm currently feeling/doing? I'm thinking of cooking something after watching Chef Kiss (Ep8). Ears are bouncing with notes from Se7en's 'Digital Bounce'. T.O.P was very nice featuring, love their perf together. The morning air felt cool, I might take up running around nature if it wasn't for the messed up physical adjustments. Tweeting is a new activity, since a lot of people are trending things for people. I should create another account for that purpose.

심심해? 아니주 -- New hobby, creating totally un-understandable Korean words for my own pleasure.

Currently active in almost all Playfish games, give me anything and I'll give back.

Last interesting place went: Bridex for Consumer Fair. It wasn't a total bore, nor was it really interesting. I bought something on impulse to curb the displeasure of being rejected twice ㄱ:( Took some pictures with my partner- y'know, the one that everyone expects to see me going out with. My partner already posted her pictures. I suppose her blog has it too. So I post my own face and it'll be sufficient.



No the pictures didn't turn out like this naturally, I just like my things patchy at the moment.

The greatest entertainment for me nowadays is perhaps spending time with the family (whoever is left in the house), reading books, watching tv shows, playing games, and being a total leech. I wish there's more meaning. I suppose everything can be romanticized and put in a totally interesting light for a blog post. Then again, my mood dictates that this post make everyone get intimate with their brain cells. Go Figure how I'm feeling now. (Isn't there something called Go Fish?)

I hope black pigments are reduced with me not awake during broad daylight.

.

No comments: