Sunday, August 8, 2010

Calling it a night

At 11 PM

I'm going to type a short post and sleep real early. Considering my normal times at 4AM, yes, 11PM is reallll early.

Congrats to Cheemee for her new page in life. I find it very... consoling =) Very happy for you and where on cyberspace have you been? Busy packing I suppose? Maybe the times just doesn't match :)

Saw this really cute picture of DongWan and MinWoo taken during Bong's birthday on 0729. Really cute those two, I'm gonna make it into my wallpaper Heh. I wanna pose like that with someone's birthday cake too~ (Nick? LOL)

The updated post on Dongwan's blog roughly mentions the exceptional coincidence of things you didn't mean to happen, to happen. 缘 was his word. Ain't that the truth :) Still, I'd like to try for specific goals too, no matter what the detours and diversions there may be.

I'm going to start a healthy pattern. Going to Tasek tomorrow. I'll wake up, I swear.

.

No comments: