Friday, August 20, 2010

눈을 보고

I didn't need a rainbow in the dark.



Listening to: VOS-눈을 보고 말해요 (Look into my eyes and say (?)

It's a sad song. Even though I don't understand much of it. I suppose it means look into my eyes and tell me , tell me that you don't like me (?).

Leaving for KL later on. It's going to be hectic, to rush up and attend seminar everyday. When I come back, it's going to be all meetings and courses. But I suppose it's better than having nothing to do. It's better than, leeching at home.

The other day I had the first day of this 2 month course. They asked: What are your dreams? Write 3.

What was it....?

Looked in and saw a dark tattered place, littered with scraps and clouded with mist. No maybe I made the mist up. If my thoughts look like that, imagine what a place it must be for the little people living within me. Must be a horrid place.
That's it. I have no dreams. What did I write, I wrote Financial Independence. That's not a dream, more like a desire.

I think some part of me died with my past. And I'm not sure it's a good thing anymore.

,

No comments: