Friday, July 9, 2010

Saw Chyi's post regarding her impending reach towards her 1k post.
Early congratulations first.

At this point in my life, I'm back to the sleep-eat-do nothing all day never ending cycle. Occasionally, there's an order to drive family members around. Mpmh, boring, still.

So I was thinkingon one topic lately. Again, about TIME. At one point in time, I would have done one activity with someone, and perhaps, in my whole life, I would have done it with this person only. Therefore, my memories of such activity would only be of this person (and me) no matter what point in time I'm in.

What if, the memories created ain't so memorable? Well, then, it's no fun to look at such activity anymore ain't it?

Fast forwarding time. I got my degree classification. Fair. Satisfactory. What else? I get what I sow, and that is many hours of procrastinating. Many people are buzzing about how their future will be like. How they want to realise their dream future. Where am I going, they ask?

I want to go and create something of my own, far far away. Don't keep asking me why I don't choose this homeland (I must look like someone who's weak-willed or something, maybe double in half once a wind blows my way?) Made up mind and this time, I'm not going to let anything stop me.


.

No comments: