Monday, May 23, 2011

Positivism is vital



About 2 weeks ago, I met this very friendly uncle. We were seat mates on the flight from Kuching to JB. While I was feeling nostalgic over mountains and rivers, he was clearly jubilant (I later learned that he was on the way to visit one of his daughters)

He talked non-stop over the almost-two-hour-flight. Thanks to him, I wasn't bored at all, and left JB airport with lifted spirits. For some reason, I've been arriving at JB airport with a grumpy mood over the last few months.

He was so stressed on the word positivism ^^ I find that very cute. It's cute that there's still people in the world who cares genuinely for others, and try earnestly to care for them. I don't even know his name, but it was nice talking to you. I'll remember the things you said, don't worry :)



No comments: