Friday, October 8, 2010

Hello Hello

Listening to Shinee's Hello, of all things. I still can't get over how annoying Ring Ding Dong was. Hello is good though.

Kind of tired today, especially today. So stressed out till this humongous pimple came on the forehead. Skin INVASION! After tonight, I can heave a breath of relief. Can't wait.

With great advancements come great responsibilities- I feel it, boy do i feel it. Is it good or is it bad? I'll do my best for anything you asked me to, but do give me some support when I needed it. There was nothing to lean on when I come back full of disappointment. That's not what I call unity. We're... maybe, separate entities after all..

Interesting discoveries for the week:

  • I know a particular someone who wipes everything on her dark skirt as well. I thought I was the only one doing that. Mentality here: Dark skirt= perfect for wiping choc stains/oil stains=even if cannot wash also cannot be seen.

  • I'm always so curious as to where those staircases by roadsides lead to. Duh logic tells me they all lead to graveyards. But I just can't help staring at it and thinking : Ah, I wanna go up there, I wonder what there may be?

  • My hands are still peeling and I don't know why.

끝너

No comments: