Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I don't want to be close

Picture of the moon one random night.


Was watching 남자의자격 earlier on. The show is nice, I'd continue watching it, especially since the broadcast time falls on a day when I don't have class.

The guys were having a mission to 'go fanatic'. It's a fantastic mission because, who says you can't be fanatic when you've hit 40s and 50s? Everyone had their crazy days once in their life. When one gets old and tired from all things life throws your way, a great way to let go of everything is to go crazy.

What strikes me interesting enough to write a blog post, was a comment from one of KARA's ahjusshi fan. He was given a chance to meet the KARA members backstage after a particular performance, but he declined. Why?


He said:
" There should be a distance between idols and fans. I am happy to be cheering for them in performances. Stars are meant to be looked at from afar, standing on their pedestals."

I'm agreeing with the uncle. Just the night before I was mentioning this belief to 내 남변. I don't want to meet celebrities outside of their activities. Meaning, I'm not taking too much interest in stalking or chasing after them.

Of course, on the occasion that I should come across a favorite artiste outside of his/her activity, I do hope for a photo or something. Depending on the situation.

It's going to be a hectic weekend!

Listening to : Kim Kyu Jong (SS501) – 서툰 고백 (Superstar OST)

.

No comments: