Friday, April 16, 2010

Environmentally friendly FONT

As a student, I do my share of reports. Printers are essential; printer ink cartridges are what I'd rush out to buy right after realizing that I don't have anymore ink and my report is due in the next hour too. (This happened so often, I can't even count!)

But here's something clever.

ECOFONT --A font that's developed to help reduce the use of printer ink. And besides saving the earth, you get font that are pretty legible too! at least, that's what they claim, I haven't try printing the font out yet.

Good thing is, the font is available for download.. for free! Downside is that they only have Ecofont in vera sans only. That's not very useful for us students who get specific instructions to only use Times New Roman :S

BUT The company is working on developing a package that will enable ecofont to work on any font that you have. Have to pre-order and pay for it though. But it's still a very cool thing!

Visit their website! Download your font here!

.

No comments: