Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 2 of my daised days in WM

This morning started real early.
7 something, I had to follow my cousin to her workplace in MidValley.
It's weird seeing such a big place being so dark, maybe coz I'm not used to the big size of everything here (except for the food portions!)

After breakfast at McDonald's, we went out separate ways, her to her office, and me, to star my adventure of railroads and tarmac roads.

After some bouts of riding and transferring from commuter trains to monorails, I landed myself in TimeSquare, at a time way too early for anyone to visit "-_-

So I had the whole place to myself, somewhat.
I went floor by floor to the 5th floor before my brother and my other cousin Fei showed up. The whole afternoon was spent shopping and buying and more shopping. After which we went to Sungai Wang too, but then by that time we were to exhausted to spend much time shopping. Phew, the last mins spent at Sungai Wang was wet and splashy :(

Lotsa food today, I don't really rmb everything, the brain (and legs) now needs to rest!




Time Square very tall..



Some random shot of a school.




See? I love cityscape views.



MidValley in the early morning, Very eerie to see huge dark shopping mall.



Eating at Johnny's!


.

No comments: