Friday, April 2, 2010

Same place I walked before

A few days ago, I went back to CHMS to get my lil brother
Had some time to kill before he's let off, so I walked around the area a bit

This would be my first time walking around inside the school ever since the renovations took place. The place really became so pretty. I almost don't recognize the old places. Everything's so changed now.

I visited what used to be 天井, and that little toilet that was re-built. Boy, the toilets are still so small "-_- The toilet culture of primary kids persists as well (guffaws thinking about the two little girls' conversation in the toilet)

I can see some spots where I used to stand. The same spot that make me trip and skinned my knee. That peculiar tree where I took a picture on graduation day; it grew damn tall btw. That spot up those stairs where I stood and stared out into the now-defunct- padang. Ah memories.

Once again, the thought that I've left middle-secondary school life for so many years hits me. I don't feel that old yet (thinks of Brain's sentence " we could look a lot older"- see? going to the beach at night to talk leaves a lot of thought-inspiring phrases) but really, I don't feel that young anymore :)

I think this is a ranting post ><

Oh. DongWan is really such a sweetie. And a tech-pro at that. Read at Baidu forum that he replied to Chinese fans via his blog to dispel any rumors about him going to China anytime soon. Cute! I can't imagine that sort of attention coming from an artiste. But some to think of it, I bet he wouldn't have that much time to take note of these things if he was actually active as an artiste. Just wait till he finishes his military obligation. Then he'd be all over the media, or maybe, Japanese media then.


.

No comments: